Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Dearest--Come to Me!

 Dearest--


I missed you so much today,

And yet we've never met.

I found myself inclining to my right

To say something silly,

Something tart,

Something wholly not for public hearing;

But you weren't there.

You haven't been there yet.

And yet I miss you so.

The touch of your calloused hands,

The careful way you touch my hair

When I say I'm tired

And need the strength--

--maybe a little charge--

In order to keep moving on.

My love, when will you come

To me?

I've been alone for so many years.

Sometimes lonely,

Sometimes not.

Most of the time,

I'm just numb and frustrated

That you're not yet here

By my side.

For me to cherish,

For me to cuddle with,

For me to infuriate

To my heart's content.

My heart is bursting with love 

I haven't yet shared with you.

Come to me quickly.

Quickly. A little more faster.

And with open arms,

I'll welcome you to my bossom.

Come to me, love.

And let us start our memories

Together.



- rmpsd'2020

No comments:

Post a Comment