Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Obsession: Beautiful Dream



I saw you once
Twice; then again.
And again.
And yet we've never met.
I saw you, liked you,
Fell for you.
It was all one-sided.


You are an impossible
Dream; So far, so far
So hard to reach.
I look at you, and dream.
Will we ever meet?
Fall for me?
Break this cycle of need?




Feelings so strong
That I cannot hide.
Cannot contain, hold
Or chase away.
I seem okay one day,
Then I see your face.
Back at it again.


Ride away, fly away
Keep away from my
Thoughts; detach myself.
Have mercy on my
Confused musings.
Let me move on
Fall for someone else.


I close my eyes.
Refuse to see you
Again; But here I am
Looking for you,
Craving the sight of
You--a beautiful dream.
Let go. Let go. Let go.


It is all one-sided.
My heart cries out,
Hoping it would all
Go away. Fade away.
Stumble and fly away.
Relieve me of this.
Make me forget.


Do not smile,
I don't want to see
Your sad eyes.
The loneliness calling
On the hollow within
Let you go.
Let me go.


Do not speak of
Your fears; and sadness
That I could feel.
My beautiful lonely man
Loved by all.
Loved by no one.
Stop pulling me to you.


Should I speak to
You? Comfort you and
Tell you you're not alone?
Pull you from the abyss
And bring life to your
Days of blanks?
Fall for you?



#RM











No comments:

Post a Comment