Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Dear My Universe

My favorite song, I dedicate to you.

In reflection of your honest

Heart and heartfelt actions.

Indeed, as I walk the streets

Filled with your words and memories

I can only remember this:

I will be the greatest fan of your life.


In the quiet dawn, my tears fall for you.

As I remember our promises,

Our dreams which divided our paths.

The street of broken hearts,

That we walked that long-ago night.

A long moment of falling snow,

As you asked me to stay. Stay.


In the darkness of the pre-dawn, I miss you.

I replay your words in my mind

And wished I answered yes. Yes.

And let you get closer to me,

Holding me tight during the winter nights.

I regret this now, this wretched habit

Of pushing away, even when I wanted to stay.


Lost in the memories, your eyes become my map.

If I come back, will you lead me again

Back into your embrace?

I am tired of  wandering through the galaxy

And never finding you where I need you.

Do you feel the same pain?

As if it was yesterday that we walked away.


Did you find your answers, away from me?

Were the stars brighter on your end?

These roads we took, did you discover

The missing dot on your road to greatness?

I cry, because all I did was miss you.

My world change, but not for the better.

I want you back, shake my world once again.


Stay. I ask you to stay. 

Let's not take each other for granted again.

In a galaxy filled with wild shooting stars,

Let us stay together and be brighter still.

Turn this broken road into our own universe.

Let us be the warmth in each other's winter rain.

Hold each other tighter, even in the dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment